Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So many pretty rovings

I was just braiding these and I put them all together to take a photo. These aren't even all of them! COLOR COLOR COLOR!! And more to be dyed this weekend I hope!



And here is the latest yarn I spun. It is my favorite so far. It is merino and silk and let me tell you that silk is HEAVENLY to spin! I loved every second of this and it was my best handspun yet!!


Here is a close up so maybe you can see some of the pink glitz I put in it..


I kind of want to keep this one because I even have 300 yards from it! But I have more yarn then I even know what to do with, so I did put it at ETSY.com. I have so much more spinning that I am doing. I just love it. I only wish I could sit and do it longer but it really bothers my back so I can't get too much done. Still looking for a better chair.

ONE more exam and I am done with school!!

Lisa

3 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Wahoo...done with school.

Your spinning is gorgeous.

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger K. said...

i have a lot of back problems when i spin, too. i really should be on a quest to find the perfect spinning chair...

lovely lovely colors! i have so little i can actually dye right now (a washed merino fleece and 8 oz. of bfl), and that makes me sad. i can't wait for maryland sheep and wool so i can stock up. are you planning on going?

(my first comment on your blog, btw)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

Your yarn came out awesome! Very, very nice. Of course, I LOVE your dyed rovings and will be buying them asap!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home