Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sleepy Eyes Knitting Spins some Fiber!!

I was excited to see this blog post at Sleepy Eyes Knitting. Please take a look.

She shows the yarn that she spun up using some of the fiber that I dyed and sold in the Yarn Botanika shop. It is very exciting for me to see it all spun up and she wrote a very flattering post, which truly made my morning!!

I asked Yoga Garden Girl (her name...lol) to send me some of the photos so I can put them right here on this blog and also I am starting a gallery for another web page (you'll see it this summer maybe.....)...... so once she sends me some photos I'll post them.

Her blog is GORGEOUS. Honestly this woman has awesome taste so poke around. For being a new spinner, she has found all the best places to buy delicious looking fiber!

Hey..yoga girl........more dyed rovings come soon and you inspired me to buy a bunch more today online. I have have have to have more Blue Faced and some merino and also some Falkland wool........... I actually love to dye roving as much as I love to spin it!

Happy Day!
Lisa

OH and PS Yoga garden girl...funny you should mention calendar or coffee table book because that is a dream for me....and a goal! I have a great book idea and need to figure out how to go about it....

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger rho said...

checked out yoga-girls site and wow that really looks fantastic - I can't wait to see what she will make of the yarn now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home