Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Angela Best at Black Pearl Yarns

Wow, so much is happening at once! First, did you see the post about Angela Best on the Black Pearl Yarns blog? She is designing a very cute cashmere lacy sweater top using the Henna Red cashmere.... The Henna red is sort of a deep red. There will be photos soon on that blog showing all the colors. Angela designed an adorable bolero jacket for Debbie Stollers recent Stitch N Bitch Crochet book: The Happy Hooker. Here is a photo of this design which I just love. I have thought of making this actually, but I am still nervous about my crochet skills.

image001
I just got this new indoor "photography studio" and I hope to have some really cool photos soon of all the cashmere colors for Black Pearl Yarns. They are absolutely gorgeous. Really they are. I am in love myself with ginger peach and bamboo green colorways although the polynesian plum is also delectable!! My sister named them all and I think she did a great job.....

I also hope to have some photos up later today or tomorrow of my Noni bag in progress and also the three wonderful knit kits coming next week to the Yarn Botanika etsy shop, based on patterns by the Garter Belt design team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home