Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lime and Violet Podcast....


Hey everyone,


I am listening right now to the Lime and Violet Podcast because they wrote me and told me they were going to mention Yarn Botanika in their weekly podcast.....

If you go to their blog here:

You can link on a place to listen to this weeks edition.

It is a great show! I am enjoying listening to it. Now I need (I mean I would like!) an ipod! I have been wanting an excuse to buy one! I downloaded itunes and I am just learning this whole podcast thing.

Give the show a listen, ok? And let me know what you think!! Also they have a message board here and you can leave them a message.

Also check out the gorgeous Lime and Violet sock yarn by Lisa Souza! Yum Yum!

Thanks for the nice comments Lime and Violet!! Enjoyed the show!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home