Friday, September 08, 2006

Personality Tests

I am a sucker for these tests. I got this one from Elizabeth's blog. Gosh, I am more neurotic than her! Look how low her score is on that one! A 14 she scored! Hmm.. well I analyzed it further and my neuroticism is high because I have a temper. Oh well, it is there and I had to admit it being the honest person I am! I have struggled with it my whole life.... another interesting tidbit is that I scored low on "morality" which I don't understand at all. I think I am a very moral person actually! The only question that I can see that relates to morality was whether I vote for conservative party candidates at all. The answer is no, but that doesn't make me immoral! It asked if I lied or cheated to get ahead and I said no!! Interesting!


My Personality
Neuroticism
72
Extraversion
94
Openness To Experience
98
Agreeableness
65
Conscientiousness
62
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

MySpace Surveys, Bebo and MySpace Codes by Pulseware Survey Software



You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. You can be very easily upset, even by what most people consider the normal demands of living. People consider you to be extremely sensitive and emotional. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.


This report compares you to other women between the ages of 41 and 60 in United States. It analyses you based on each of the five broad personality domains of the Five-Factor Model (Goldberg, L R. 1999), and the six sub domains at each level.

2 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

If you look in the explanations (linked near the top of eachsection, you find this explanation:

Morality: High scorers on this scale see no need for pretense or manipulation when dealing with others and are therefore candid, frank, and sincere. Low scorers believe that a certain amount of deception in social relationships is necessary. People find it relatively easy to relate to the straightforward high-scorers on this scale. They generally find it more difficult to relate to the unstraightforward low-scorers on this scale. It should be made clear that low scorers are not unprincipled or immoral; they are simply more guarded and less willing to openly reveal the whole truth.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger YarnB said...

Thanks Elizabeth, that is interesting.....Although I think I am pretty straightforward! I might take it again like you did since it was like 1 am last night when I took it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home