Thursday, January 19, 2006

OH NO, I got tagged!

This is the first time this has happened to me? And I am not sure exactly how it works but since I was reading my new friend Tina in Sweden's Blog Wooltopia I noticed she tagged me, so I guess this means that I must answer these questions! Hey, the one thing I love about this blogging so far is I have come across some interesting people all over the world and I really like that!

I guess I'll have to play along too and so I just answer these questions? OK


Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:


Audiologist
Herbalist
Private Chef
Telemarketer for a Cemetary (Honest, this was a 1 month assignment in college for a temp agency!)


Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:


The Lion King (yes it is true!)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (Love Jack N)
Dr. Zhivago
Gone With The Wind (yes can still watch it)
Love Actually
Harvey (OK, I listed more than four!!)


Four Places You Have Lived:
(I am going to list all)

Detroit, Michigan
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Toledo, Ohio (Triple UCK on this one)
Madison, Wisconsin
Boston, Massachusetts
Scottsdale, Arizona

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:

Law and Order (especially SVU)
24
ER
Seinfeld reruns

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:

Oslo, Norway
St Kitts and Nevis
Jamaica
Toronto, CA

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

Google
Knitters Review
KPixie
Yahoo groups

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:

Vietnamese
Middle Eastern
Chinese
Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup IceCream

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging (Hope You Guys See This and Aren't Annoyed):

Kirsten
Heather
Roxanne
Teacozy Jezebel (what is your real name??


I did it!


OH, going to have some spinning practice today with Kathy. I should be able to take some photos and also some of the dyeing I did yesterday! Finished Picovoli but have to do a lot to it still! It fits!! But its a bit big which surprised me!!

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...thanks for the tag...LOL And can't wait to see your pics too!
~Roxanne~

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See! That wasn't too hard now, was it? ;)

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger octopusgrrl said...

ooh, I've been tagged! My real name is Lhizz, btw :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home