Thursday, December 22, 2005

Presents In The Mail!

How Fun! I think I had better STOP though now. I have indulged myself for my birthday enough.

First I got a box from Knitpicks that had the yarn for Rachel's Afghan and for my new Top (called Picovoli) that is part of the Sexy Knitters Club KAL (knit a long). Here you can see the beautiful Blue (Twilight) Suri Alpaca Yarn that Rachel is going to use and then the Violet Cotton Yarn called Shine that I am going to use for Picovoli.


I also ordered a few books. Modular Knits has beautiful patterns in it. I am part of the Multidirectional Knitting yahoo list. Exquisite Little Knits also has beautiful accessory patterns. I also got a few books on dyeing...One is called the Twisted Sisters Sock work book, another is called Wild Color and the last is called Hand-Dyed Yarn Projects. How fun is this?? I have enough to keep me going for quite awhile now.

My mantra for the next month will be....I do not need anymore yarn or fiber or related paraphernalia. I do not need anymore yarn or fiber or related paraphernalia. I do no not need anymore yarn or fiber or related paraphernalia......

Happy Holidays to Everyone.....
My Birthday is on Christmas Day so you can see why I have been indulging so much!!
Lisa
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home