Friday, January 13, 2006

Look What I bought!

I admit, I feel very guilty about this purchase! Especially since my house needs painting and remodeling badly, and I have tons of medical expenses and bills. I am tempted to call this physical therapy and to deduct it on my taxes!!! It sure is excellent therapy for the mind and soul!! Plus, I bought it at the once a year Fiber Factory sale. When I arrived at the Fiber Factory, there were literally 100 people in line! I was very lucky to be the first one to put my hands on the one and only beautiful double treadle Lendrum in stock and I bought it for 35% off!! So even though I feel guilty, I think it was worth it.

Here are some photos of my beautiful new friend Lucky, the Lendrum. Isn't she beautiful?!?!?! She comes from Canada and is made of solid maple. I had a private spinning class this week and now I am ready to go!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home