Monday, December 05, 2005

Noro Multidirectional Scarf Finished!!




Here are a few photos of the Noro Silk Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf I just finished. I loved making this for several reasons. First of all the yarn changed colors as I knit along and so it was never boring. Plus it has a very interesting thin and thick texture of silk with wool. The colors are very vibrant!! The pattern is fun to knit. It did not come from the book Modular Knitting that I just ordered from Amazon, but it seems based on very similar concepts. The pattern was given to us in my class. I am starting a new triangle scarf that is from the Modular Knitting List. See an earlier post. Here are some photos of my mom wearing the scarf plus the scarf by itself! Now my mom left and I don't have her as a model anymore!!!!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home