Saturday, December 17, 2005

Lexie Models Again!!!




I just had to make little Lexie, my cousin in NY, a very warm hat and scarf for the cold east coast winters. The beautiful and glamorous fru-fru fizzy items I sent her before were lovely but will not keep out the cold! This was very fun to knit and it was my first hat attempt!! The pattern was so fun! I believe I am going to knit more of these for charity. There are a ton of organizations that request knitted items for poor people in other countries and right here as well.

I heard that Lexie loves to model for herself in front of the mirror!! Here she is wearing the watermelon colored hat and scarf I just made for her. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! I think someday, she really will be a model!!

Happy Holidays.
Lisa
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home