Thursday, November 17, 2005

Advanced Beginners Class-Noro Silk Scarf


A lot is new! I need to take some photos this weekend. I need to post at least one photo here so I will put one of Pepe, my other dog since he loves to lay at my feet while I knit.

The Potpourri Shawl is completed and it REALLY is beautiful. The Colinette Giotto yarn in reds and golds is really what makes it stand out!

The Sizzle Scarf for Alexis is also complete and the hat will be done soon!

My beautifully wrapped package of warm, soft, soft yarns from Kpixie.com arrived in the mail the other day. WOW, the Blue Sky hand-dyed bulky yarn is the softest bulkiest yarn I have ever seen. I have started the Sunset Shawl and there are very thick yarn rows mixed with thin ones. It should be interesting.

I took at Advanced Beginners class at the Fiber Factory which is not so close to home but is what I needed. It was a good review of cast on techniques, increases and decreases and casting off. We received this pattern called the Diagonal Multidirectional Scarf. It is a very fun pattern to practice all this in. I bought self-striping Noro Silk Yarn for this.

Have to snap some photos!! I should be able to post them over the weekend.

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home