Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad Bad Dog!!

What a night I had the other night.

This is Bailie:


Now...see this beautiful pretty perfectly braided and dyed roving from Heather of Sereknity? I loved this!:


I woke up at 1:30 in the am to lots of scuffling and noise. My house, and in particular, the "yarn room" looked like a dozen 3 three year olds had a party in there. I have never seen anything like it. See what happened to the pretty fiber?


After a lot of clean up (and screaming), luckily there were only two permanent casulties including this roving. I do think I can wash it though and spin up a skein for Heather for being so nice about it....

I didn't get much sleep though!

Could a few of you do me a favor? Please check out the One Planet Yarn and Fiber blog to see if it is fixed now. Some people who had firefox could not read the print and the designer figured out why and it should be fixed now! Would love a comment on there!! I will put a test post on there with a pretty picture so please go look!

Thanks!

10 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Oh Bailie...you'd think he was still a puppy! He's got such a sweet face, though. How can you stay mad for too long?? :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger YarnB said...

He is going to be 11 in January but he acts like a 6 month old still!! I love him to pieces even though he drives me insane!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Fibreaddict said...

*laughing hard* OMG that is hilarious. I feel for you. But but ... I can't help but laugh. Whitley does the same thing!! She is really into Alpaca at the moment and I have learned I can't keep it anywhere unattended that she might be able to reach. Otherwise, it looks like a wild game of cat's cradle has occurred in whatever room I left it in.

*hugs*

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Nora said...

Heee... he's sooo cute - I'd forgive him anything! x

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger YarnB said...

Mice??!!!! LOL!!!! I don't think so! I caught him red handed or I should say black nosed - with a needle hanging out of his mouth and blue and green alpaca stuck all over his ears.!!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Now THAT would have been a funny picture :)

Seriously folks, Bailie is part kangaroo or something. I've never seen a full-grown dog SPRING like he can. Lisa really needs to take a video of it. It's hilarious!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Yarnartist said...

Hi Lisa,
Yes! I can read it now. A beautiful white background has appeared on top of the blue printed 'wallpaper'.

Very cute, naughty dog.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Nik said...

oh my God! you should totally head over to my blog and scroll down to see a pic of my dog. He's a sheepdog, basset hound mix that looks just like yours in the face.
totally cute.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Lapdog Creations said...

But Ballie IS adorable!!! I had a similar instance last week... I see Lola (my middle "child") romping around like mad and all proud of herself... why you ask? She managed to steal one of my DPN that I was working with and got Mommy's attention away from that darned knitting! She used the thing like a toothpick... one end was shared and even had food remnants in it -- eeeww! A trip to the store fixed that with another set of DPNs... Yesterday morning I got out of the shower and she was proudly running around with my sheep tape measure in her mouth. She's been known to steal a skein of yarn that I was working from and run across the living room before as well...

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Tina said...

Ooh, what a nightmare to wake up to that! Especially before you get a chance to count the casualties, you never know how bad it might be... Lucky for Bailey he's so cute...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home