Monday, January 22, 2007

A quick post

I thought I would make a quick post while I could. I am so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. Just not getting much sleep these days!! There is just a lot going on in my personal life and I am having trouble keeping up with all that I have to do. Plus I am not literally NOT sleeping. It is a nightmare.. It is really getting to me. One or two nights ok but when it is several in a row, ouch....

I did finish something!! This is my sister wearing the Garnstudio sweater that I knit. It took a long time. The yarn is really wonderful I have to say. It is the Knitpicks Alpaca and Silk yarn and it is very soft. It is a really warm sweater though too. It doesn't quite fit me right, in that it is a bit short. I am kind of longer on the top then on the bottom. Still I am very proud of it!



Garnstudio does have the nicest patterns and now they are all free on the their website. The only thing is the ones on the website are not written as clearly as the hardcopy ones so I hope they keep selling their books.

My goal now is to finish the Ruby sweater I am working on. Then finish the baby blanket and the Noni bag and then finally I can start something new. It has been really super hard holding myself back from starting something new!!

My next project will probably be something lace I think. A shawl. I am looking forward to the new Lace Style book which is releasing soon from Interweave press.

I have one more photo. Nicole sent me a photo of a pair of socks she made in merino and tencel in the rum raisin colorway.
DSCN0398

I think they turned out really pretty. Thanks Nicole for sending me this. Anyone who sends in a photo with something they have made from our yarn, will receive a special coupon in their email for One Planet. So if you have photos, send them to info@oneplanetyarnandfiber.com. The other thing you can do to get a coupon is to write a product review on the site. Just send an email letting us know you have done so.

Well, got to go. We have a ton going on this week at One Planet. A pattern release of a sweater designed by Knit and Tonic Wendy is the biggest thing.... Check out the blog for all the details.....

Happy Monday.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY pretty sweater. I love that color. She'll need it today! Did you guys get snow, too? BBBBRRRR!!

Cute socks, too.

Such great stuff!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Cute sweater! Jodi looks great in it! It's nice to be able to connect the face to the email!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home