Thursday, January 11, 2007

No time for blogging

I feel as if I haven't had much time for blogging or much to say. I did just put a long post on the One Planet blog about all of the new items if you want to take a look.

I am still knitting the same Log Cabin baby blanket which is going to be much bigger than a standard baby blanket! I think I am going to have to crochet this baby a real baby blanket and this will be more his "big boy" blanket!! That is ok, it is turning out gorgeous. I am bummed out that I made a big mistake on my Ruby sweater!! LAZY LAZY LAZY I kept knitting the back and didn't even stop to count stiches every so often! By the time I got to above the arm holes, I am missing 11 stitches somewhere! So I have to rip it out to at least below the armholes. This is not easy on these tiny needles but I am determined to finish this!!!

We have been spending loads of time trying to figure out other yarns we are going to add to the shop. It is incredible, I mean incredible how many yarn companies there are out there!!

The best news of all though is that within a few weeks, we are going to have a completely revamped line of Yarn Botanika yarns. There are going to be yarns of pretty much every knitting weight in several fibers. This is pretty exciting and I can't wait to reveal it to everyone!! All the yarn is being exclusive spun for us and hand dyed for us in England and Wales!

No knitting photos today but I will show you a cool photo I took in Sedona. This is of a huge glass "plant" believe it or not outside a glass studio. Kind of interesting!

IMG_4151

2 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really pretty! I love how great your camera is with colors. Awesome. I still need to visit Sedona and Jerome!

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that WOW!!!

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home