Wednesday, November 29, 2006

We're pretty excited around here

We have exciting news. Take a look at the Black Pearl Yarns and One Planet Yarn and Fiber blogs!

There are more and more patterns coming over the next month, a few each week.

And we came to several agreements today with some of our very favorite designers to do patterns for the Lanas Puras yarns. There are some very cool things planned.

I got some other great news I can't post about yet. We'll just have to wait.

Boy am I tired. I was trying to figure out if it was PMS week or not because at night I just sit and stare at the walls. I can hardly speak! Really, I can't even formulate sentences! I am so tired. I am worried I have been overdoing it a bit. This is my typical pattern of doing too much and then crashing and burning. I have to be a bit careful. I know a few friends of mine are upset with me for not calling them back and I am sorry to those of you if you read this. I will get to you. I just have not been 100% this week at all. Not even close..... I need a week or at least a weekend somewhere to relax. And I am planning that, so that is good.

I was really excited to hear that my good friend Andrea and her husband Taylor found out that they are definitely adopting a little boy from Guatemala. I could not believe all that they have gone through. I am going to start work on a baby blanket for them soon. I am thinking of doing one of the log cabin baby blanket designs in the Mason Dixie book. Andrea wants primary colors and mainly blues and greens..... I wonder if I could find a pretty crochet version of this because I am into crochet lately. I'll do a search but if any of you have seen anything like this let me know. Of course with a log cabin design, I could just make it up, right? Hmmmm

Good night.......

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger soapy said...

Great news! Congrats! Best wishes with the new store!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

Hope you get some time to rest...don't worry....that new store is excellent...I love window shopping...hoping that will change to ACTUAL shopping soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home