Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Introducing the Cabo Hoodie

I posted about this on the One Planet Yarn and Fiber blog, but I felt I had to do it here too, but I am adding MORE PHOTOS HERE!!

Check out the One Planet Blog for all the details about the yarn offers for this pattern and a few other things. There is a special offer if you buy the pattern and the yarn using the discount code CABO and it includes other weights of Lanas Puras Melosa as well... I got some pretty new colors. !!!

But look how cute these photos are. This is the Lanas Puras Melosa worsted weight yarn in Hibiscus (for the girls) and Mountain Sky (for the boys). Thank you to my friends for letting me use their gorgeous kids as models. I think these kids did a great job!! Let them know you think they did a great job if you read this post!! Leave them a note here! Thank you!
Cabo Hoodie by Wendy Bernard
Cabo Hoodie by Wendy Bernard
Cabo Hoodie By Wendy Bernard
Cabo Hoodie by Wendy Bernard
Cabo Hoodie by Wendy Bernard

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course they are cute! Oh yeah, two of them are mine! ;)

Jake is a mighty handsome boy too.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I know I said it before, but they are absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home