Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cashmere, cashmere

I had to take this photo off Sarah's blog to show it off! I hope she doesn't mind! Isn't this gorgeous?



This is some cashmere yarn I dyed for her in a colorway called Raspberry Souffle. It is too beautiful.....I love the pattern stitch....

Speaking of cashmere, keep your eyes out for really incredible new line of yarns coming soon....... It is still a secret, but I'll give you a hint...

See this beautiful graphic??

black-pearl-tag-front

Now, if you have bloglines......subscribe to this blog and watch the news as it comes along!!

http://blackpearlyarns.blogspot.com

:)

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger yarnophiliac said...

OMGOSH! That is the exact same pattern I chose to make my mom's scarf out of your cashmere/silk yarn I bought! Too Funny! I got about 2 repeats of the pattern done, got lost and had to frog it, so I'll send a pic when I get rocking again. Ciao! (PS -- just ordered some dowels, so I'll be in touch soon.) ~Heather

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

That is beautiful! I'll also check your sister's blog...can't wait to see those yarns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home