Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Wonderful Dye-O-Rama Partner!

Krystal from Kindred Spirts Yarn sent me this absolutely beautiful hand dyed yarn! I can't wait to make socks with it. Thank you Krystal. She was a great Dye-O-Rama buddy. She always kept in touch and asked me a lot of questions. I was so excited when I opened this up. She also sent me some yummy m & m's and some kookaburra wool wash which I have been wanting to get!! Check out her web page!


My post from Estes park is coming along but taking awhile due to all the photos of fiber and animals. What a beautiful place!!! More soon.......

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger Gina House said...

Gorgeous sock yarn...lucky, lucky you! Just saw your pics from Estes Park. I am SO jealous! That place is beautiful and all that fiber, yarn and adorable animals made me swooon!!! Those kids' books are very cute. Wish I'd seen those at the NH sheep and wool. Didn't you want to take home one of those teddy-cute alpacas???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home