Monday, June 05, 2006

TOTAL BLOGGER FRUSTRATION

I have been trying for days to do the greatest post of the dyeing day I had last week with two wonderful friends. But I cannot get photos to upload!! Are others having this problem? I do not know what to do. I have tried many things and so far nothing has helped consistently.....

I have some real pretty photos to show you of all the roving we dyed. We had so much fun.....

Oh well. I will keep trying............

Gosh it is like 111 outside today. WAY TOO HOT.

I hate to have a post without photos. So go to this blog and take a look at my new friend's Anastacia's posts about her new spinning adventures. I love her name! And she has a cute ETSY shop too.... She bought a spinning kit and has been spinning away!! I am glad you are enjoying yourself so much Anastacia!!

Lis

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I have had problems with photos all day today. Did not try yesterday.

I was able to post a little while ago.

Check out the spindle bags.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger K. said...

It took me a couple days to get a post up since the upload-er-thingy wasn't working right. If you go to the status page, they're talking about the problem. Blegh. What a pain.

Oh my gosh. And I just checked out your etsy shop. The roving in flesh tones is beautiful.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Tempe Yarn said...

I have problems with photos all the time... I usually just walk away and come back to it later. I tried a whole bunch of different things on my end and eventually decided it was just blogger... Hope things work out better today!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Abigail said...

Yikes, I know how hot it gets in Phoenix. The day my son was born it was 114.

I did notice tha blogger was pretty quirky yesterday. But things are looking good today:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home