Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Leaving for Estes Park

Well it is Wednesday night and tomorrow Kirsten and I are leaving for the Estes Park Wool Market in Colorado. This couldn't have come at a better time! I have had a lot of stress lately that I don't want to blog about but let's just say that life has been quite hard. So it will be so wonderful just to be in a new location for a few days, surrounded by the beauty of nature and mountains and tons of fiber and fiber animals.

In other GREAT NEWS......., check out the greatest on-line knitting store KPIXIE and see that our stuff is going to be on there for sale!!! They have not yet posted all the items but it looks like they are working on it. See Here: Yarn Botanika on KPixie. They have our spindle kits, hand-dyed rovings and hand-dyed yarns! It is really a compliment to be featured on their site and so I am very happy about that......

Talk to you you all next week.........

3 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger K. said...

Wow, have fun at Estes Park! I hope it helps make things better. And congrats on having Kpixie sell some of your stuff! I'm going to head over there and check it out. :)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

You're so lucky! Estes Park is my favorite place to go. My hubby and I got married there on the same day as the alpaca - llama show. I loved going to the wool fest last year!

Congrats on the KPixie spot! I noticed it the other night while KPixie was updating. Very cool!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Danielle said...

You're so lucky! I love Estes Park, and it's wool fest is great fun. My hubby and I got married on the day of the alpaca-llama show at the end of the summer.

Congrats on the KPixie spot! I noticed it while KPixie was updating a few nights ago. Very cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home