Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sunset Shawl Next Project


I am almost done with the Potpourri shawl and it is truly a "work of art" according to some of the employees in my local yarn store! I have had my eyes on this other shawl pattern and since the beautiful yarn is 10% off for new customers to one of my fave sites kpixie (http://www.kpixie.com) I am going to order their Sunset Shawl Kit. Kpixie has an incredible selection of unusual and luxury yarns, the kind I love! The yarn is incredible, made by Blue Sky Alpacas, big bulky knits of autumn colors. Here's some of the yarns for the project too.


YUMMY. I can't wait to wear it. I have to get started because there are only a few cold months here in the desert SW. I will post potpourri photos when its done hopefully by the weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home