Sunday, September 10, 2006

I am SO GLAD I BOUGHT this Skeiner!

Hi everyone,

You have to see my new toy here. I have to tell you that I am counting my blessings this weekend that I bought this electric skeiner from Fricke. That is because we are dyeing lots of yarn this week for the knit kits for Wendy's Camisole. The kits are going to be at KPixie.com and our ETSY store. And the yarn comes on cones!!

If you ever need a skeiner like this, I would highly recommend this one!!
There are several versions and HERE is the website describing it.




Last night, I went with Kirsten and her family to the Stitch N Pitch game and it was fun.... We got bags of goodies and then we went out for a wonderful meal! I was happy to get out of the house after doing so many skeins of yarn. My neck is killing me right now... Thank goodness for my friends who have helped me with skeining too. Thanks to those of you who have helped! Thank goodness also I have dye help now. Is that enough thank goodnesses for one blogger post? Well........it is amazing in life how certain people come into it at just the right times or certain things happen that lead you in directions you never thought of before. If someone had told me a few years ago that I would be spinning and dyeing yarn and have a household full of fiber, I never would have believed them!

Back to skeining!!

Happy Sunday!

3 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I am a couple of days behind on my Bloglines so I hadn't read your latest post. Today I did some googling about electric skeiners. (I'm sick of winding!) Your blog, this post, ranks higher than the Fricke site!

How do you like your skeiner?

 
At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you like your skeiner? (I came upon your post not through Bloglines, which I am a day or so behind on, but through a google search for electric skeiners. Your post ranks above the Fricke site!)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger YarnB said...

Jessie, I like the skeiner! Right now I would be truly lost without it.... Drop me a line and I'll tell you my thoughts on it......!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home