Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Naughtie the Nautilus Sock Puppet

This is really pretty cute!! Knitpolis made this adorable puppet called Naughtie the Nautilus Sock puppet out of the YarnBotanika lime lemon twist superwash merino yarn. It is great to see it knit up. It looked more lime than lemon to me in the skein, so this is interesting to see, thanks.. Thanks a lot for the photos!!

Please check out Knitpolis's blog because she has great taste in yarn!! She has tons of my favorites including Handmaiden's yarn which I am just dyeing to buy some of. I really want to try that Seacell yarn!



7 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Very cute.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

lol super cute! I was lusting after that color as well. You must do it again!

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely colour! It's always nice to see the yarn knitted up.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger axel said...

nice blog!!!

i like the pictures and the colours... its very very nice

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Gina House said...

Adorable! I have that color! Really nice to see it all knitted up..so beautiful!

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Prof. Knitwit said...

OMG! Somehow I missed the fact that you started the lace tee. Did you know that I just finished it??!!! That's so weird! Feel free to check it out on my blog and if you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Joni said...

I wanted to let you know that I just e-mailed you a copy of the ring code from the RingSurf admin. site. Your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers webring, but you don't seem to have the ring code up on your blog. If you want to e-mail me when you have the ring code back up and whatnot, I’ll check it out and get you into the ring as quickly as I can. Let me know if you need any help! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home