Saturday, July 01, 2006

Another Kit-The Traveler Sock Kit

This one is fun because I can dye the yarn to match the bags that Sarah sews. The needles are actually handcarved by Lindsay, another knitter and blogger who lives in Wisconsin. I love her needles actually......I love wood and handcrafted items..!! I actually have a similar bag that I got from Trek (will look up her link later-it was on a previous post), and I carry it everywhere with my socks that I am knitting. I love it!

This one is Raspberries Chocolate and Cream.


Ripe Avacados (Merino and Tencel!)
I called this one Jamaica after staring at it for awhile. I really love how it turned out as this one was all mixed colors. Merino and Tencel in my favorite all time colors!! I finished the listings in the ETSY shop...





ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..Good night :)

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Turtle Runner said...

Absolutely stunning yarn!!! And a travelers kit...soooooo tempting, and a perfect idea!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Gina House said...

Super gorgeous sock kits...what a great idea!

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful yarns! Gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home