Thursday, September 14, 2006

Theme Thursday At ETSY.COM

Thanks for so many great comments on my last post! It is nice to know some people are actually reading what I write once in awhile.... So many interesting comments.

I too, can appreciate the artistry.....but well......I still don't get it, but that is ok. Really thank you for reading and for the comments. I really love getting them.

I just got a note that our spindle kits put together by WoolyVines, Knitted Bits and Yarn Botanika are featured in the Theme Thursday at ETSY.com......

Take a look at the post here!!

That was kind of exciting!

It was this spindle kit that was featured where I dyed the fiber to match the bag. I have to admit that I sometimes have trouble giving up these kits especially if the colors turn out interesting.


Last night I actually did some spinning for the first time in a long time and it was a lot of fun. I will try to take some photos over the weekend. I am spinning up some interesting batts I bought from Luxe fiber. Thanks N! And I think I am going to ply the singles with something interesting. I am still so new to spinning and I really want to learn how to make more interesting handspun.... Has anyone seen in person the new knitting and spinning book called Spin To Knit by Shannon Oakley? I am just very curious what the patterns are like. We really need more books like this. Many people just don't seem to know what to do with handspun yarn!

Good night

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger natasha said...

hey, thanks for the shout out! i hope it is fun to spin! if you shoot me a photo, i will post it. and i link your site.

i don't think that spin to knit is out quite yet, but you can preorder at a reduced price on amazon. i did.
xoxo
n.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home