Friday, August 11, 2006

KPixie.....

For those of you who read here, you might want to go to Kpixie and see the latest items. I am so happy that Knitted Bits sock and spindle bags got on there in the kits. They look great with the handpainted yarns and fibers. Also more of Woolyvine's spindles and even more spindle kits will be on Kpixie towards the end of next week and in our ETSY shop too.

The link here shows all the new items as Kpixie posts them...
http://www.kpixie.com/catalog/products_new.php
There are new yarns, spinning fibers, traveler spinning and traveler spindle kits and the traveler sock kits which are my personal favorites.


Have a good weekend..! I have lots more to report but it will have to wait until my company visiting leaves. I haven't had time to even take any photos, sorry!

OK..one little photo and a quiz!


I am a
Snapdragon


What Flower
Are You?


2 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

I am an Echinacea. That strikes me as funny for some reason. :)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

Love all the things you have in both stores...only wish I had more money so I could buy EVERYTHING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home