Monday, August 07, 2006

Hot Summer Nights in Italy

Hey everyone!!

You must see these photos!!!!!!!!!! Wendy takes the best photos I have seen. She is a great yarn photographer.

YUM!!!!!! The Hot Summer Nights Blue Faced Leicester looks amazing! I just ordered about 5 more pounds of it to dye some more in that colorway (and others!!).

Take a peek here:

http://tinyurl.com/jvext


OK, I know this is really a weird thing to say, but it makes me hot just to look at it!! HAHAHA !! :) Maybe that is why I called it Hot Summer Nights? Or maybe it is just because it is hot as anything here in the Southwest now! And everywhere else for that matter!

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

Gorgeous picture, I agree...love that fiber!

 
At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Lis. Sure I take the photos but YOU paint the the fluff.

Tis a pleasure to work with, frankly I never thought I would adore sheep fluff as much as I do this particular roving. I LOVE the saturation and the never ending colors the drafted roving produces. :) You, my dear, are an artist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home