Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We Are International! See the Zen Yen Garden Store!

It is a good thing that the people that read this blog like to look at yarn and fiber photos as much as I do!! LOL. Here is a photo-heavy but beautiful post! It is kind of exciting that my good friend Roxanne, is carrying our spindle kits and handpainted rovings at her shop in Canada! She is carrying the spindle kits with both the wood spindles made by Kathy and also the gorgeous stone whorl spindles made by April of Woolyvines. I also saved four of the handpainted rovings for her. Here they are. I love how these colors came out. More colors coming in both the YarnB shop and somewhere else soon that will be a surprise..... Please check out Roxanne's shop Zen Yen Garden!

Roxanne has two of April's beautiful Stone-whorl Spindles in kit form along with one wood one left.

This is "Summer Skies:" made of blue faced leicester, one of my favorite fibers!

This is "Sherbert"-A repeat because its my favorite!!

This one is called "Santa Fe Nights" I love this..it is merino with tussah silk-yummy.........

And this last blue faced leicester one is called "Organic Greens" I have to say this is my very favorite but I am a green lover!!!!!!

More coming soon. And yes I have been knitting at night, thankfully!!! And tonight is weaving class!! So far we have just done our warp and tonight we transfer the warp to the loom. The novelty spinning course on Sunday was fantastic! We learned how to make several kinds of novelty yarns: knot yarns, coiled yarns, Navajo Ply, boucle, etc. Now I need to PRACTICE!!

Lis

5 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Um, you are going by Lis now?

The rovings look great!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

pretty pretty LOVE them!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All those colors are making me drool.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the Santa Fe Nights and Organic Greens, very pretty!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Liz said...

The stuff looks beautiful! Thanks again for the stunning green yarn, swap pal!

Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home