Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tiger Lily - Marigold Socks

My good friend Gina sent me this photo this am of these socks she made out of Yarn Botanika yarn. I think I had originally called this colorway Marigolds but left it off the tag!! So she renamed it Tiger Lily which is probably a better colorway name anyhow!


I think these turned out really cool actually.... Check out Gina's blog because she is one creative person! She is always buying the most amazing yarn and fiber too and if I want to know what is new out there in fiber land, I can find out from her!!

We are working on a fun project together which we will show you all soon...!!

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Love her bag in the background!! ;)

The sock looks great.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Gina House said...

Lis, you rock. Love the blog entry...it's so cool to see my foot (and the sock) online....at someone else's blog! Thanks for all the sweet things you said!

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those colors! And it looks great in that sock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home