Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Go for Baroque In Yarn Botanika Yarns

Cecille made this gorgeous sweater in two different colors of Yarn Botanika yarn. I just loved how it turned out. One of the yarns was in the Peace Rose Colorway and the other yarn was in the Fresh Berries colorway. I love how she used two variegated yarns and I don't think that is what the pattern called for. The pattern is from the new Happy Hooker crochet book by Debbie Stoller. I am taking a crochet class now and this is one sweater I would like to make! I might do it in blue shades doing what she did, using two variegated yarns. I just love it!Cecille!!!!!! Check out Cecille's blog and see her other projects! She also has a gorgeous ETSY store with many unusual handmade items. I love the crochet and macramed chokers!

Thanks for sending me your finished work of art!!

Here are the two yarns she used: Peace Rose and Fresh Berries (one availble HERE at KPIXIE):) and the finished Baroque sweater.
IMG_0894

Baroque2

2 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Gina House said...

That sweater is totally amazing!!! Wow!

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks absolutely wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home